Saturday, January 17, 2009




My 2 new articles on the new year published in 'dainik jagran'on 22th dec and 29th dec is stored in my album.I am an astrologer,by my hobby.i have been writing for hindi daily'dainik jagran'i have yet to fill my album in which my predictions for jagran is stored.i have specialization in predicting the timing of marriage and exact timing of child birth, career building, love affairs. many of my predictions regararding politicians came true...like about adwani chandrashekhar,mulayam singh yadav, salman khan, sanjay dutt, aishwarya rai etc..new article on''USA PRESIDENT ELECT-BARAK OBAMA.''{published in dainik jagran on 17th nov 2008.allahabad,varanasi editions etc.in my article about SALMAN KHAN I HAD PREDICTED HIS MARRIAGE WILL BE SOLEMNISED BETWEEN MAY 2008 TO OCT 2009 in a previous article which is available in my album{although in headline it is written for 2008}.

REAL HOROSCOPE OF YOGI ADITYANATH

  योगी आदित्यनाथ की वास्तविक कुंडली   योगी आदित्यनाथ की जो कुंडली आमतौर पर प्रकाशित होती है वे सभी ग़लत हैं ! आपको वास्तविक कुंडली और जन्म व...