Saturday, October 13, 2012

FROM 9TH OCTOBER BJP TOO IN BAD TIMES FOR FEW MONTHS-


“I predict that BJP is going to be in the very humiliating period. From 9th October 2012 till 7th November 2012 BJP has very tough time. Few incidents may......



Congress is already running in very bad phase. I have already predicted this many times before the events. I predicted initially about Congress in 2009 just after the UPA2 came in power. Many senior astrologers and my friends asked me not to predict this because nothing bad was going to happen because UPA had enough majorities. I said I would predict because I saw the condition of Jupiter of Congress party and some unfavourable transits.
Before general elections 2009 I had predicted the infighting in BJP month wise and many senior leaders consulted me including Jaswant Singh.jaswant procrastinated to provide his birth details but he was interested to know about Adwani because I had predicted that Adwani may not be P.M at all even if the BJP comes to power.
But I had some intuition about bad future of Jaswant Singh.he was finally expelled from the party. Every prediction is available in my website and blogs.

ABOUT BHARTIYA JANTA PARTY BJP -

BJP is the main opposition party in India.I have birth details of Lal Krishna Adwani and on the basis of his birth details I predicted many times on him. I have also birth details of Narendra Modi and Rajnath Singh.

PREDICTIONS FOR  “BHARTIYA JANTA PARTY” –

I had predicted that BJP will be in good times after april 2012.this prediction was published in hindi daily “Dainik Jagran”.after that I predicted on the possible candidates of prime minister ship in BJP.

Bhartiya Janta Party is running in the Sun vinshottary mahadsha since april 2012.in jaimini BJP is running in the Aquarius – kumbha mahadasha.during Pisces meena jaimini mahadasha BJP was in power. Now since april 2004 BJP is running in the Kumbh rasi jaimini mahadasha.

So in jaimini this is Aquarius and in the vinshottary this is Sun mahadasha . This kumbha is a rajyogkari for BJP.

BAD TIMES FOR BJP from 9TH OCTOBER TILL FEW MONTHS -     

From july 2012 BJP is running in the vinshottary MOON antar dasha of SUN mahadasha.Moon is second lord of the horoscope of BJP.Moon is very bad as this is placed in the sixth house being debilitated. This moon creates feud, infighting in BJP.
From 9th October 2012 BJP has in the sun – moon – Saturn mahadasha,antardasha and pratyantardasha.


“I predict that BJP is going to be in the very humiliating period. From 9th October 2012 till 7th November 2012 BJP has very tough time. Few incidents may create problems for the party. Few leaders may face allegations of corruption and a big fight in the party for leadership is seen from 9th ocober 2012 till December 2012.”

 I have got the birth date of Nitin Gadkari I am working on his chart and trying to rectify the time of birth.



Personal prediction for politicians are available on the website @ $ 300


Astrologer Sushil Kumaar Singh



9532618523




REAL HOROSCOPE OF YOGI ADITYANATH

  योगी आदित्यनाथ की वास्तविक कुंडली   योगी आदित्यनाथ की जो कुंडली आमतौर पर प्रकाशित होती है वे सभी ग़लत हैं ! आपको वास्तविक कुंडली और जन्म व...