Friday, December 8, 2017
18 Planetary Combinations of delayed marriages
(Articles already published in astrology portal of Times of India and being reproduced here)
There are many planetary combinations given in our classics. I am giving here few which I experienced much responsible for delayed marriage especially of a girl.
1. Debilitated Seventh lord.
2. Retrograde planets in 7th and 2nd house.
3. Placement of 7th lord in Gadant or in Mrityu bhaga.
4. Sun afflicting the seventh house or Leo sign.
5. Debilitated and retrograde Venus, Jupiter and seventh lord.
6. Malefic influence on 7th, 7th lord from Ascendant, moon or Venus.
7. Moon, Venus conjunction or opposition.
8. An aspect of Saturn on Venus.
9. Venus in “durdhara” yoga or in unfertile signs Gemini, Leo Virgo. I have found this situation too effective for delayed marriages.
10. Ascendant stronger than the seventh house and seventh house in Pap-kartari yoga.
11. Ascendant in last 05 or first 05 degrees.
12. Afflicted Venus in Navamsa chart.
13. Malefic influence on 2nd house, 8th house, and 12th house from Ascendant.
14. Saturn Jupiter conjunction or aspect also responsible for delays.
15. Planets in the influence of mars/Venus in navamsa cause delayed marriages.
16. Affliction to darakarak or darakaraka navamsa.
17. 7th house or 7th lord’s association with mandi.
18. Placement of Jaimini Gyatikaraka in the seventh house.
Astrologer Sushil Kumaar Singh is an internationally acclaimed Vedic Astrologer, recognized for his accurate predictions. His astrology services include Life Reading, Career Report, Detailed Kundali Matching, Match Making, Health Report, Business Report, Finance Report, Love Chemistry Report and more.
BOOK AQUICK ANSWER IN 2-3 HOURS OR A PHONE CONSULTATION WITH ASTROLOGER SUSHIL KUMAAR SINGH. FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT HIM ON THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS (91-7985517269 WHAPP 91-9621127233)
यह लेख टाइम्स ऑफ इंडिया की वैबसाइट Astrospeak . com के हिन्दी और अङ्ग्रेज़ी दोनों एडिटीओन्स में पहले ही छाप चुकी है ! सबसे पहले तो यहा...
Poets have glorified love and extended it to passion,ecstasy,and the longing to become a martyr for the beloved.” attractions and lust is...
I had written an article in Dainik Jagran four years back. I will paste this any other time here because that is missing now. Init...
This research article of Sushil Kumaar Singh was already published in Times of India,Speaking tree,Astroseak I have already spoken ab...